Here is an overview of LinkedIn:
- Why is LinkedIn considered as the king of B2B Social Media Marketing? Because, people who use LinkedIn generally don’t come on to it to upload “selfies” but rather are people who are thinking about their careers or companies.
With 2+ people join LinkedIn per second globally and 2/3 users of LinkedIn are not Americans…with the total of nearly 500 Million users ranging from Mass Affluent/influents, decision making opinion leaders to College students come together on LinkedIn
What is LinkedIn Advertising? :
- Well, as the name suggests LinkedIn Ads is the Advertising platform provided by LinkedIn for Social Media Marketing. Even though LinkedIn’s Advertising domain is not as strong as Google Ad Words it does work out pretty good on many levels with ‘Target Audience’ being really specific one can rely better.. and further filtering options given vary from Region/Country, Company and some advanced options such as “Similar Audiences” , making it better to work on their B2B Social Media Marketing.
Ok, say I’m impressed, what options do I have on LinkedIn Ads? :
- Someone wise said, “People with great connections get 13x more opportunities in life.”…No! We just made that up. But you get the point. When it comes to LinkedIn Ads, we have a range of Ad formats which LinkedIn named them as..
- Sponsored Content
- Sponsored Inmails
- Text Ads
- Dynamic Ads
- Programmatic Display Ads
Oh! Fancy words! Care to Explain? :
- Isn’t Social Media Marketing majorly depending on fancy words? ok, let us not bore you by getting into micro details we’ll keep it short.
- Sponsored Content: Helps you promote your updates to targeted audiences on different channels like desktop, mobile, and tablet. Drive awareness and leads in the world’s most viewed professional news feed.
- Sponsored inmails: “Inmails” is short for the mails one receives (Inbox). Sponsored Inmails can help you reach your target audiences right in their LinkedIn inbox and deliver personalized messages that drive more conversions than email.
- Text Ads: Text Ads help you reach your target audiences by allowing you to add a compelling & clickable headline, description and even a 50×50 image. This is one way you can start reaching your target audience in minutes on LinkedIn Ad platform. These Ads will appear on the homepage, Results page and Individual Profiles as well.
- Dynamic Ads: These are the Ads which appear on the left of your home page which will help your profile to connect you with the Ads and allow you to precisely target decision-makers and influencers with highly relevant and customizable creatives on LinkedIn giving it a real personal touch. According to LinkedIn “60% of marketers say personalizing the customer experience is their top marketing objective.”
- Programmatic Display Ads: Programmatic Display Ads are 300×250 standard display ads on the right column of the desktop. considering LinkedIn to believe that ‘61% of advertisers cite inventory quality as a leading challenge’ Programmatic Display Ads bring your business in front of the world’s largest, most engaged professional audience of influencers and decision-makers with efficiency and control.
- We at What’s in a name help you confidently get your business in front of the world’s largest, most engaged professional audience of influencers and decision-makers with efficiency and control.